In this 3 hour, hands-on pendant workshop, you will make a solid silver pendant designed and HANDMADE by YOU! Plus, we aim to be a zero waste studio, so you will recycle your scraps to make a pair of nugget studs.
This pendant workshop is for beginners or anyone with prior experience, all will leave feeling creative and with a sense of achievement with basic skills of silversmithing skills under your belt.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Fun and hands on – each maker will have their own workspace
- Central Sydney location – Pyrmont
- Learn lots of real jewellery making techniques – including shaping, soldering, filing, sanding, texturing and polishing!
- Work with sterling silver and learn all about it
- Materials are ALL provided, no extra costs
- Fine sterling silver chain provided so you can wear your pendant straight away
- Tea/coffee/water and light snacks are included
- Small classes, maximum 4 students
- Every student will receive a tin to keep their new jewels safe and a polishing cloth and care card to keep your items sparkling!
Our studio is “eco” – no harsh chemicals or toxic solutions are used in the production of the jewellery.