These Silver Studs are handmade in Lauren’s Sydney Studio, with each pair of studs being handcrafted and checked by Lauren before they are packaged with care in a little container – which is the perfect travel size for storing your studs and taking your jewellery on holiday.
– Jewellery is handmade in 925 Sterling Silver
– Handmade in our workshop based in Sydney, Australia
– Crafted in an ethically-minded and eco workshop, read more
– Handy small storage container included
– Care card and polishing cloth also included
– Click here to follow us on Instagram and see how the jewellery is made
We ship all our orders from right here in our studio in Sydney, Australia.
All orders will be handmade with love and dispatched within 3 business days of receipt of payment – shipping time is in addition to this. For shipping prices and times, see below. For more information on our shipping, please visit our Shipping Information page.
– Australia Standard Post Shipping (3-8 business days) – FREE
– Gift Wrapped and send via Australia EXPRESS post with Tracking (1-2 Business Days) – $12 AUD
Rest of World Shipping
– International Tracked via Sendle (see our Shipping Page for estimated arrival times) – $14 AU
All of our Silver Range is make from 925 Sterling Silver. To keep your jewellery looking its best clean with a polishing cloth occasionally and store in a cool, dry place when not worn.
Your jewellery come with a polishing cloth to make keeping your jewellery sparkling, as well as a handy care card and a storage container.
Follow the link to learn how to keep your jewellery looking its best for longer: Jewellery Care Guide
Ayana Jewellery creates affordable, high-quality jewellery with a timeless twist for discerning men and women looking for minimal, Australian handcrafted pieces to express their unique style.
Lauren works on a “small batch” model, handcrafting the jewellery in small runs from her home studio in Pyrmont, Sydney. Ayana aims to pass on the savings of working at home to their clients, ensuring their pieces are affordable and accessible to all.
Lauren and Vincent met in London back in 2012 and soon after settled in Sydney, where Ayana Jewellery was reborn.Lauren, a qualified silversmith, is the designer and maker behind the brand, hand-making each piece of jewellery from start to finish. Vincent, with his marketing background, supports Ayana with branding, product development and web design expertise. Our Handmade Story continues here.